Friday 28 October 2011

Describing myself

Sample Composition:

Hi, my name is Victor Guevara. My surname is spelled G-U-E-V-A-R-A.
I’m 17 years old.
I’m from Granada, in Spain.
I’m about 1.78 metres high. As you can see I’ve got short brown curly hair and black eyes. 
I usually wear casual clothes, I mean jeans and a t-shirt, but at weekends I like wearing smart clothes.

At present I’m a student at Mariana Pineda High School. My favourite subjects are Physical Education and Natural Sciences.

My parents think that I am a good student but my French teacher has a quite different opinion.
In the future, I’d like to go to university and take up Chemistry studies as I specially like using the microscope and all that kind of experiments we do at the Chemistry Lab.

People say I am determined and passionate, just because I like finishing everything I start. But in fact I am just a little bit obstinate and also impatient. I’ve got to say that I am always loyal to my friends and that I like being supportive and sympathetic.

In my free time I enjoy listening to music and cycling. Actually I am a member at a local cycling club and we use to go cycling every Saturday.

My favourite music bands are Coldplay and Dani Martín. Last summer we could see Dani Martín at a concert here in Granada. I met all my friends there, and after the concert we went for a pizza and I invited them all to my house. That night was really great.

I also like travelling though I haven’t travelled too much. I specially enjoyed Cadiz two years ago.

And that’s all. Bye!